Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Shaky Hands - new tune "We Are Young"


Hey there sugar. How about some nice, fresh rock that you haven't heard? Yeah? Like the sound of that? Well here's a nice hot dish....kinda like me.....ha! Check out this band The Shaky Hands ~ I got some mp3's and stuff for you below.

This band is from Portland, Oregon but their sound is a throw back to the British Invasion. They have the same energy as The Kinks, but with a modern sheen to their sound. All of them are talented but the drummer and vocalist really stand out! You know I really dig this rock and roll music that grew outta my blues. Makes me glad that all the hard times I went through led to something great.


LunglightThe Shaky Hands
"We Are Young" (mp3)
from "Lunglight"
(Kill Rock Stars)
More On This Album

No comments: