Monday, June 30, 2008

Sweet Robert Johnson

My good friend Robert Johnson wrote me the nicest welcome on his blog! What a doll. You should get on over there if you want to hear some great old songs. He has a bunch of them that you can listen to and download for free. Can you believe that?

It's all courtesy of Public Domain 4U which is a treasure chest of amazing music from some of the giants of my time! Free old timey blues and jazz mp3's that you can legally download for free and enjoy over and over again.

I think I'll go over there right now!

See you in the delta sugar,

Ma

2 comments:

(fake) Son House said...

Ooh wee...even Ma Rainey, too?
Everybody done lost they mind!
I aint evuh heard two sweet words outta yo mouth..until jes now.

Wait a minute...

What Robert say? Yeah I do remember him always talkin' up the women right...
Nevuh mind...I might have some sweet words fo ya too...

Gimme a hollerin'

Robert Johnson said...

Ma, don't let Son play you. He's the first person to tell me about you.